Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011





Anais Gold Lace Necklace:
Soft and flattering golden threaded lace artfully drapped with golden chain, hand sew with golden bead and accented with vintage button, it is stunning to worm with dark color top or dress.

Vanity White Lace Statement Necklace:
This lovely double rosary chain necklace is featuring variety of finding from vintage button, rhinestone pearl and hand sew beads, all of it affixed onto a vintage white lace, top of with clear and white bead rosary chain.







1 comment:

What Sadie Did said...

Hello!

I came across your work via Craftster and I think you're soo talented!! I love your work!

I mentioned you in my latest blog entry, hope you like it!

http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/2011/03/craftster.html

Sadie :)